The Marina Business Centre is located in Ta’Xbiex, overlooking a well sheltered creek and the 720-berth Msida Yacht Marina, with spectacular views of the harbour and Valletta from the upper floors.
Ta’ Xbiex is mostly known for the number of foreign embassies including those of Italy, France and the British High Commission as well service providers such as insurance companies, law firms, auditing and accounting firms. It is conveniently close to Malta’s capital Valletta, and only a few minutes away from Sliema and St. Julian’s.
There are a number of restaurants along the coast that take advantage of the location and views within walking distance from the Marina Business Centre.
Tenants that have leased or are currently leasing premises at the Marina Business Centre include Mybet, Betsson, Realm Entertainment Ltd, Frontloop Media, TEK Experts, Net Entertainment Ltd, Finisterre Capital Ltd and Pamplona Capital Management.
Overview of the Marina Business Centre:
- Over 3500 square meters of space over 6 floors
- Floor to ceiling windows with plenty of natural light
- Fully finished and serviced office space – ready to move into with air conditioning, general lighting, telephone & data points, and fibre optic networks
- Private car-park
- Open plan layouts
- 2 Passenger lifts serving all floors
- Wheel-chair accessibility
- Automatic standby generator
- Fire detection installations
- Within walking distance to public amenities, transportation, restaurants and hotels.